Friday, April 18, 2008

Lactation/Mind Improvement - Part I

Things I have read (or had read to me) in whole or part while feeding the child:

Catcher in the Rye (Salinger)
About a Boy (Hornby)
Hogfather (Pratchett)
The Color of Magic (Pratchett)
Thud (Pratchett)
Interesting Times (Pratchett)
Salt: A World History (Kurlansky)
Assassination Vacation (Vowell)
Stardust (Gaiman)
The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid (Bryson)

The firstborn and I are also watching all of Deadwood. I hope to get through it in time to not have his first word be cocksucker.

Recommendations for further fairly mindless reading are encouraged.


-Posted by Lew, not Berg

2 comments:

gracefullee said...

Try THE WIRE before you're in danger of having his first word be "fuck" or before Baltimore slang and accent can become impressed on yo.

Erectile Dysfunction said...

Keep up the good work.